Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello Family and Friends,

I have finished my online orientation AND I have been accpeted as a teacher at Bamako Christian Academy. Everything is falling into place perfectly as God lines everything up! Praise God!

I have also sent out my first newsletter and my pamphlets to friends and family. I am currently setting up small groups/home meetings with friends and family to expand my partnership with more people. You can get more information on helping support at http://www.wycliffe.org/Partnership.aspx?mid=FFF8AD

If you are interested in having me speak at a small group or a home group with some people you know, please contact me. I will be setting these up starting in January. I'd love to come visit and talk at your small group/home group.

Merry Christmas!

Love,
Rebecca Oryniak

No comments:

Post a Comment